Exploring Popular Questions About Evidence-Based Practice
The goal of this course is to provide real-world application of the research in clinical practice by addressing common questions that rehabilitation professionals may have in a variety of areas.
Fill out the newsletter form below to get notified when the replay is live!
- Determine if someone would benefit from nonoperative management of an ACL tear.
- Select appropriate therapeutic interventions based on graft type after ACL reconstruction.
- Apply the current literature on arm care programs to a patient case.
- Analyze effectiveness of arm care exercises at reducing injury incidence in youth and high school baseball players.
- Determine if an athlete with a known spondylolisthesis should be prescribed a brace and, if so, for what period.
- Apply the current best rehabilitation approach for an athlete with extension-oriented lower back pain, applying a regional interdependence approach and appropriate core strengthening/control progression.
Don't Miss Out on the Latest Research and Insights!
Sign up for the free newsletter
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.