NEW! ACL Reconstruction Guidelines 3.0
We have revamped the ACL reconstruction guidelines and have now released version 3.0! Updates in this version include:
- Added biomarkers for monitoring progression, clinical decision-making, and exercise programming
- Increased emphasis on return to sport testing throughout the entire continuum of care
- Additional exercises and interventions to improve clinical practice
- Employing a diverse array of strength testing with respect to equipment availability
- Expanded hop testing in order to better capture deficits/asymmetries
- Increased focus on strength testing, movement patterns, and risk factors
- New layout design created for easier viewing
Get the new ACL Reconstruction Guidelines HERE.
Thank you to all the contributors! These guidelines were developed in collaboration by:
Phil Plisky, PT, DSC, ATC, OCS, CSCS,
Kyle Matsel, PT, PhD, SCS, CSCS,
Rolando J. Rodriguez, PT, DPT, CSCS,
Tessa Netelbeek, PT, DPT, CSCS,
Ervin Velic, PT, DPT, MS.
Don't Miss Out on the Latest Research and Insights!
Sign up for the free newsletter