Why should athletic trainers use MedBridge for CEUs?
My wife and I are athletic trainers, so we understand what a challenge it can be to get your CEUs completed in each reporting period. Fifty is a lot of CEUs and my wife does all of her continuing education through MedBridge. While getting the required CEUs is important, if I have to go through the process I want the courses I take to be useful AND interesting without a high cost. These are the top 5 reasons MedBridge is my go-to for CEUS:
1) The course topics are outstanding and very specific to what we need to be able to do as athletic trainers. I think of topics like athletic low back pain by Kyle Matsel. Low back pain is so common in our athletes and active individuals, and this course series covers content that may not have been emphasized in our entry-level education.
2) The instructors are outstanding. Most have exceptional research backgrounds but more importantly still practice what they are teaching. For example, Todd Arnold, MD who is the Medical Officer for Elite Athlete Care for USA Track & Field, covers concussion emergency management, environmental conditions, abdominal injuries, and infectious disease. He is an incredibly interesting presenter so you will learn a lot and not be bored!
3) The app allows you to easily watch courses on the go. While sitting waiting between games, you can easily get your CEUs done!
4) By buying a subscription now, you can get ALL of your NATA BOC CEUs for two reporting periods. For example, if you buy a MedBridge subscription in 2023, you can get all 50 CEUs for the 2022-2023 reporting period and then start taking courses again January 1 and get all your CEUS for the 2024-2025 reporting period. I have never been that ahead of the game, but could you imagine that?
5) There are sooooooo many courses on MedBridge! They have over 840 courses that are NATA BOC approved. Additionally, if your state requires live CEUs, you can get those through MedBridge. For example, there is an ACL Reconstruction Summit on 12/2/23, and the lineup of speakers is outstanding. Plus, I am going to be the moderator . . . I am so excited for it!!!
The MedBridge promo code “PLISKY” saves you $150 on MedBridge Education subscription this year. A MedBridge subscription costs $120 for SLPs and is just $225 for PT, OT, ATC, and RNs. You will save $150 with the MedBridge promo code “PLISKY” and unlimited access to over 2,000 courses with this discount.
For a listing of MedBridge courses that I recommend for athletic trainers, check out this post . . . Best MedBridge Courses for Athletic Trainers.